The Imperial International Business City (IIBC) is located on the Lagos Lagoon from the end of Freedom road (lekki phase 1) to the end of Nicon Town. The first Eco friendly, self sustaining smart business city that will become the most luxurious modern city in the continent. A fully automated & integrated live, work & play city that will set a new standard for future developments within the continent.
This opportunity enables buyers who participate in the IIBC project to purchase land at a deep discounts and lock in a potential capital appreciation as the project progresses.
1. 150 hectares of land s being dredged off the Lagos Lagoon with a dredging height of 3.5 metres.
2. 5 years estimated development period (4th qtr 2016 – Oct 2021)
3. Project development stages (a) dredging (b) infrastructure
4. Allocation to be zoned into (a) low density residential inner & outer city (b) mixed use inner city (c) water view low density residential area (d) leisure marina district (f) water view area for high density, health care & wellness commercial area (g) high density commercial inner city.
- 6 star hotel
- Data center
- Fencing & shoreline protection
- Cloud enabled security system
- Fibre optic cable
- Green Park
- Smart shopping mall
- Emergency response system etc
PLOT SIZE/PRICE/PAYMENT PLAN
All prices have a spread of 4 tranches (25% every 6months for 2years) 10% statutory fees apply.
1. 650sqm – N64.35m
2. 800sqm – N79.2m
3. 1000sqm- N99m
4. 1500sqm – N193.05m
5. 2000sqm – N257.4m
6. 3000sqm – N386.1m
N:B 1 – 3 earmarked for Inner city low density residential area, 4-5 earmarked for Medium density area